What are the requirements for organizational accreditation?
Here is a brief summary of the requirements for organizational accreditation:
· Provide a written statement approved by its governing body that supports its
· Demonstrate an ongoing needs assessment for specific
· Submit a letter of recommendation or approval of its state
· Document resources consistent with its educational mission relative to
· Submit a current agreement with physician medical director(s) to provide direction to the
· Maintain a program committee that reviews and approves all activities offered by the accredited organization and by cosponsoring organizations.
· Comply with CAPCE policies.